We are not accepting new patients right now!
Dear Valued Patients,
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) remains a frequent topic of global news, we want to reassure you that our practice is monitoring the situation closely.
The following preventive measures should be taken to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
Public Information Sites:
Dr. Chu will be on vacation from 6/19/2019 to 7/06/2019. Please be advised you could contact for refills and see a privia physician Dr. Monica Mihalache at Star Family Medicine ( phone #: 703-385-6070) in Fairfax. If you prefer to see a doctor nearby, please contact Dr. Tam Tran at 703-237-7664