Welcome to The Grace Family Practice – Michelle T. Chu M.D., P.C. We are glad you chose us for your medical care and will do our utmost to meet the health care needs of you and your family. Dr. Michelle T. Chu has completed a full 3-year residency in Family Practice and is Board Certified in the specialty. Dr. Michelle T. Chu has practiced medicine in Northern Virginia for 7 years. Family Practice is the medical discipline specializing in you. We treat the patient as a whole person, and the family as a unit. There is an equally strong emphasis on promoting wellness as well as treating illness. We are fully trained in all aspects of internal medicine, pediatrics, geriatrics, minor injuries, office surgery, mental health, gynecology, basic sports medicine, and critical care. We have a vast range of subspecialty consultants available to us should you need that, and we use only state of the art facilities and equipment.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website